Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Crab and Cucumber Wraps


Crab and Cucumber Wraps
serves two (but it served two adults and two little girls...and we had leftovers for the next day)
from Best Ever Three and Four Ingredient Cookbook

1/2 a cucumber (I like English cucumbers)
1 medium dressed crab (I used about half of those real crab tubs from Costco)
4 small wheat tortillas (I ended up having enough for 6 tortillas)
8 Tbsp hoisin sauce (I just used as much as I wanted...I love that sauce)
ground black pepper
tabasco (optional - we like)

Cut the cucumber into small even-sized batons.

Lightly toss the crab meat with ground black pepper in a bowl.

Heat the tortillas gently, one at a time, in a heavy frying pan until they begin to color on each side.

Spread a tortilla with about 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce, then sprinkle with cucumber. Add crab meat down the center of each tortilla and roll up. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.

We had this with the Avocado Soup.

No comments: