Oreo pie crust (you can buy them at the grocery store next to the graham cracker crusts. You could make one, but then you would have to buy Oreos, and then they would get eaten before you made the crust, thus starting a vicious Oreo circle that culminates with you just going and purchasing a crust ready-made.)
10 oz chocolate chips
1 pkg cream cheese. (8 oz. Don't cheap out and get the low-fat kind. You are fooling no one.)
1/2 c powdered sugar
2 C heavy cream
2 t vanilla
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Beat the cream and 1/4 C powdered sugar at medium speed until firm peaks (not stiff) form.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar until smooth. Add in melted chocolate at low speed.
- Fold 1/2 of cream mix into chocolate mix. Spread into crust.
- Spread remaining cream mixture onto top of the pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
Steps 1 & 2 are the same
Pour everything else in the bowl and beat.
Smash it into the crust
Refrigerate 4 hours.