So easy, and so delish. I promise.
1. Get a pork shoulder or picnic roast, about 6-9 lbs.
2. Put it in a roasting dish or a pyrex or whatever you have that will fit.
3. Sprinkle adobo all over the top. (Again, Penzeys, or you can get lesser versions on any spice aisle)
4. Pour about 1/2 cup of Mojo Criollo** on top, and with the spicy paste that now exists, rub it in.
5. Flip and repeat.
6. Put in oven, uncovered, on 250 for 9-12 hours.
Eat all week.
**Goya makes the Mojo--you can often get it on the spanish aisle at Walmart, or at any Latin food stores. It is in a bottle and is an awesome marinade for anything.